Tuesday, June 9, 2009

10 On Tuesday

Ten Favorite Things to Do During "Me" Time

(Since I don't have much of a life I seem to have more Me time than most I guess. Here's what I came up with.)

1. Knit

2. SLEEP (because it's so hard to come by)

3. Read (my library rocks)

4. Go to my Knitting meetings (the best bunch of ladies)

5. Take a hot bath (ahhhhhhh)

6. Walk (love to be outside when it's nice)

7. Play my Nintendo DS (my crosswords game is a blast)

8. Ride my bike (doesn't hurt my joints as much)

9. Clean house or declutter something (I know, that's an odd one but I like order)

10. Shop for ANYthing but groceries or kids school clothes (anything knitting related makes my heart pitter patter).

Happy Tuesday!

10 comments:

yen said...

great lists! i played as well

DART said...

I participated too! Hey, maybe I could do your grocery shopping for you (which I love doing)if you could teach me how to knit? hee hee Enjoy your day and your ME times! : )

kendahl a. said...

You're more than welcome anytime. Though, it's a pretty far drive just for cookies and cupcakes. :)

Dawn said...

Very cool... we share a lot of the same!

JCB said...

I am not really a fan of shopping, but the DS I love.

Unknown said...

#s 2, 3 and 10 are on my list as well :)

I played too! -> http://reejane.blogspot.com/2009/06/10-favorite-things-to-do-during-me-time.html

DART said...

Thanks for coming by and visiting my blog and leaving your kind words! I've been doing cross stitch for about twenty years.

Megan, Life Revamped said...

so true on #2!

happy tuesday!

Kiki said...

I love your list! I share your yasrn obsession, too! ::hugs::

Jennifer Taylor said...

Sounds like some great time you're having. Many blessings,