I've had to start Jessica's second fingerless mitt a few times so far. At least this time it wasn't all MY fault. Here's the proof:
It's not all Sasha's fault either I guess, because the stitches came off the needles sort of by accident the first time. I got them back on - barely- but by pulling it out a second time (and realizing my needle was "chomped" in two) I pulled them off again on one side. Oops. With all the cables and twists and such on teeny tiny needles, I finally just frogged the whole dang thing and started over... AGAIN. I'm starting to wonder if this pair was ever meant to be....
"See how ADORABLE I am!!"