Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whiskers On Wednesday

Sophie is the only one who still fits in the Elmo Chair so it has to stay in the house. I couldn't part with it anyway, the girls loved their little chairs many moons ago! I can still see them sitting there watching their movies and cartoons.....sigh....

We're all a bit sad over here, even the cats. My Baby Miss C is on a school camping trip in the woods for three days and this is one Mom who isn't good at letting go. I woke up last night with an anxiety attack wondering why I ever agreed to let her go. I'll tell you why, her Daddy says she'll be just fine! WHY do I listen to him??? I also see her coming back with only HALF the stuff she took with her. She's just a little..um..flighty at times. I think that's why God made Mom's, if we didn't remind them about everything, where would they be? We shall see. I'm going to be a mess for the next three days, that's all I know for sure.

4 comments:

knittinwolf said...

I still have Jimmy's Pooh couch!:) I don't want to let go either! love ya

Nat Red Knits said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat Red Knits said...

It's mom's job to worry about those kind of things. I am sure she will be fine and bring back at least the important stuff.

(sorry- I had atrocious spelling in the last post...LOL)

Bubblesknits said...

Oh Lord...after my scare yesterday, I completely understand the anxiety attack. I'm mom to another flighty child, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that at least the majority of the stuff comes back home with her. ;-)