Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Whiskers On Wednesday

Humorous Pictures

This is appropriate for The Big Guy and myself lately. I've been under the weather for almost a month and a half with terrible stomach issues. Our 21st wedding anniversary was on September 2nd and he did what he always does: He took care of me.  That's love.

Happy Late Anniversary Big Guy. I Love You for too many reasons to count. I promise we will celebrate someday soon! (As soon as I find out what's making me so sick so I can eat again! I never thought I'd be so excited to see a Gastro doctor!)

5 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Oh hun...I'm so sorry to hear you've been so sick. When do you get to see a doctor?

And...A very Happy Anniversary to you two! Here's to many more. :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm so sorry you've been sick lately. I really hope the doctor is able to figure things out for you.

Prairie Rose said...

I am so sorry you dont feel well!!!
I hope they can find something to help you out real soon!!!
Happy Anniversary!
I am so happy that your hubby is such a sweetie:)

NatRed2 said...

Oh my gosh!!! You never said!! Happy 'Versary !!!

Hope you are feeling better!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Happy belated anniversary to you!!! And I hope that you are feeling better soon!!! Hugs to you.