Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 On Tuesday

I joined 10 on Tuesday a bit ago but this is my first time posting. This weeks 10 is
your least favorite foods. I just imagined myself making that face and wanting (no, NEEDING) to spit it out...you know the one!

1. Bell Peppers - will cook with it for flavor, but won't eat it.

2. Mango - ugh. Gags me.

3. Lobster - but I love shrimp.

4. Bean Sprouts

5. Licorice Ice Cream -too much of a good thing can be baddddd.

6. Calamari - or anything with tentacles.

7. hard boiled eggs - unless mixed up & used for egg salad. I know that's an odd one.

8. brown rice - I know I should eat it but I don't like it

9. Fruity Chocolates - coconut, lemon, & other fillings.

10. Anything Slimey. Like some seafoods.

I could probably think of more. I am a VERY picky eater but these came to mind first.
Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I don't like any of that either! :)

Ariel said...

1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 8, 9, 10 - YUCK!!!!

Julianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julianne said...

Boy, you need to learn to live dangerously...Love 3, 4 (on salads), 6, 8, 10 (in sushi). Bell peppers are yummy to cook with. I agree with the hard boiled eggs. You really need to move back to Cali pronto so I can get you used to Sushi and brown rice...yummy stuff...I still love ya, but come home PLEASE!!!! YBF..

Dawn said...

Ooooh Julie! I'm too chicken to eat Sushi! LOL! My cousin Laurie likes that kind of stuff too! :P