(Pic: Some of the gang ready for a night out back in the 80's *notice the 80's hair?* I wish my pics were better, I had to scan them.. Julie & Rhonda, Don't kill me k?) (Ps. I'm the shortest one....always!)
Today's topic is one I can sort of manage. It seemed easy at first, but geez, there are WAY more than 10, that's for sure! That was one fantastic decade for me, I met my BF Julie in the early 80's, graduated in the middle, had my first real jobs, had my own apartments, met my soon to be hubby, and got married right before the decade ended (1989)!
So here's just the tip of the iceburg:
(Just some of my) 10 Favorite Songs of the 80's.
1. The Promise - When In Rome (Me & Hubby's Song)
2. White Wedding - Billy Idol
3. Don't Let The Sun Go Down - George Michael/Elton John
4. Straight From the Heart - Bryan Adams
5. Love Bites - Def Leppard
6. Every Breath You Take - The Police
7. Stray Cat Strut - Stray Cats
8. You Got Lucky - Tom Petty
9. The Politics of Dancing - Reflex
10. The Boys of Summer - Don Henley
We went to a lot of concerts back in the day....Julie, remind me which ones we went to K? I need a "wayback" machine desperately. We listened to almost every kind of music there is back then, and hit a LOT of clubs dancing to it....fun, fun, fun....those were great times.
We had a BLAST! Wouldn't trade the 80's for anything.
**Check out more lists here.