Saturday, October 4, 2008

~*~My 1st Blogoversary!!~*~

...and here it is already after 10:00 pm and I've barely gotten on my laptop today. Whew! What a day! It wasn't a very fun day, just a busy, busy day! We're having company tomorrow so of course that meant major "house cleaning" since my nephew's allergic to cats and I'm paranoid he'll get really sick. We also ran errands and went grocery shopping. Fun. Fun. Fun. Seems like it should've been a way more special day with it being my Blogoversary and all.... I think I owe myself a present or something don't cha think? At least some cake.....

Ah well. I wish I would've done a contest or something, but honestly I'm functioning on "low" with my brain cells that do work this year - it didn't even dawn on me to start something earlier. Maybe someday in the future I can make up for that. That would be fun!

I want to shout out a huge "Thank You" to any and all who regularly read my blog, friends, or anonymous, and to those who just stop by once in a blue moon to browse. I really do appreciate you taking the time to read my crazy talk, knitting talk, and all my other talk. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to blog - then I make myself and I'm so glad I did. It's been fun.

Here's to another year!
Cheers!!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Blogoversary! Love ya!

Julianne said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!!! I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs. I am sorry that I haven't been better and keeping up mine and commenting on yours all the time. I have to try to get better at it....I will soon....BTW I am loving this knitting. I have a few projects in mind to work on and just yesterday started a couple. I am still working on Chloe's blankie though....love ya and miss ya...enjoy your company. Is it Ralph, Terri and Noah? Tell them hi and give them hugs for me....also big hugs and kisses to you, the girls and Rich....love ya...YBF..

Dawn said...

Oh I wish it was them! LOL!!

No, Richard's sis Jackie and her son moved by his folks in Cookeville so they're only about 2 hrs away now. She just moved in last weekend and they're already ready for a (short) road trip! I'm tired just thinking about how busy they've been! I wish I had half her energy!!! ;O) Daniel is allergic to cats so I vacuum 500 times before he gets here! LOL!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with! If you need any patterns or ideas let me know! I can't wait to see Chloe's blankie too! :)

((Hugs!!))

Dawn said...

Thanks Dawn!! :)

(((Hugs!)))

Ariel said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!!

NatRed2 said...

Happy Blogoversary!!!

Dawn said...

Thanks Ariel & Jeanne!!!

((Hugs to you too!))

Anna said...

Happy Blogoversary! Hope you have many more!

Dawn said...

Thank U Anna!!! :)

((Hugs!))