Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Big THANK YOU! :O)

After having a day that I'd rather forget (and how!) I got a doorbell ring that brought me this:

My BF in California sent me a Christmas package that I received today. Oh I just love everything! We got a kick out of Chloe (her puppy) all dressed up for the Holidays!! She's such a cutie!
There's a beautiful friendship bracelet, a Friendship votive candle holder and one of my favorite things - The Willow Tree "Heart and Soul" figurine. I adore the Willow Tree items. I've given and received quite a few. They're simple but convey so much feeling and meaning. This one reminds me of all the times Julie and I sat talking (and talking and talking). It's such a relief to know she's there for me when I need her. To have someone like that is such a blessing.
Thank You Julie!! I love and appreciate it so much.
Luv, YBFF

3 comments:

Dawn said...

What a beautiful package! Made me cry!:)

Chloe is just toooo cute!

NatRed2 said...

How sweet!! I love that little figurine, it is adorable. So far it has been a pretty good Christmas Season for all of us so far :)

Jane said...

What a kind friend you have. So lovely to get such a package. Merry Christmas.