Friday, April 4, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Well, I can't get pictures of my latest cast-ons since it's so dreary outside, this has been a very wet week for us! But it fits with everything in my universe right now since I've been frogging just about everything I start lately!

I was only able to walk once this week but got on my bike and rode for a bit today as a substitution. It's a lot harder for me than walking! (puff puff) I'm terribly out of shape and have zero stamina. I think I'll have to do that in spurts. 5-10 minutes here and there (okay, 3-7 minutes). It takes time to build up, I have to remember that.

I did finish this "stash" scarf a couple of weeks ago because it was FAST and got rid of four balls of yarn in my closet! Woohoo! Just what I need in the spring time! LOL! ! But it was "mindless knitting" that I seriously needed on size 11 needles. The perfect RX for a "mojo-less" knitter.


It's a keyhole scarf that I saw on Knitty Gritty and it's also in Candy Jensen's book Knit Scarves! I had made another one in a darker pinkish red but I don't know what happened to it. My youngest took it and I never got it back! She loved it. It's really a great idea for kids, they easily keep their neck covered while they're outside playing like a nut. It's very soft too since it's made out of Berroco's Softy. I think this one will be mine (yeah right!).

Sasha Says: "This is so....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz


3 comments:

Dawn said...

Sasha's such a sweet kitty and here you were trying to sell her! Poor kitty! Love the scarf! It looks so snuggly! Was just looking at the work verification code below and its soooooooo blurry thought I was going crazy! Your having rain, were having wind, wind and more wind. Hugs

Dawn said...

They always look blurry to me too! LOL! I keep experimenting with my blog template because I'm having a harder and harder time seeing small print! I think I need stronger progressive glasses...bummer.

That Softy is so snuggly! It's washable too (in a delicates bag). It was one of my closing LYS buys! :)

Anna said...

That scarf looks soooo soft! I want to reach through the monitor to pet it!

What a cute kittie!