Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just Checking...

how accurate this is....



Your Birthdate: August 2



You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.

You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.

Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.

Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.

Your strength: Your universal compassion

Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings

Your power color: Mauve

Your power symbol: Butterfly

Your power month: February






Hmmmm.....I think I am intuitive, and the MOOD SWINGS thing is spot on, but although I love the color mauve, it looks terrible on me! LOL!!!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I like your better than mine! Mine doesn't sound like me at all! Gotta get back to painting! love ya

Dawn said...

What are you painting????

Dawn said...

James made railings for the wrap around porch...100 ft. of spindles to primer....then comes the paint. Within two days we got half way done...my hand hurts so bad it keeps cramping from holding the brush! Haven't done this kind of stuff in awhile!:)

Dawn said...

Ahhhhh!!! Our porch needs to be redone too, can you come help me? hahahaha! Just kidding! I'm gonna make the kids do it! (or TRY to make them do it!).