Friday, October 5, 2007

More projects getting done...

I'm trying not to stress about Christmas this year. But it already seems to be happening anyway. I keep thinking of more and more things I'd like to make but as I'm a slower knitter, it probably won't happen! I have to just try to relax so I can enjoy what I'm supposed to be enjoying! Isn't this supposed to be fun?

I finished one pair of socks for my Hubby (Lorna's laces-Pewter/worsted) and am working on another pair that's really my first "patterned" pair. I'm using a really simple one for my first dip in, just the garter rib stitch from Sensational Knitted Socks. They're turning out rather cool, these are sock weight and taking forever but he's going to be really surprised. Everytime I make socks he always asks "are those for me?" I know he's kidding most of the time, but he's going to be surprised at his stocking stuffers this year! Get it? "Stocking Stuffers" and they'll be "socks"! hahaha! Here's his first pair:


I'm still working on the blog. It's been interesting fiddling with things and I'm checking out others to get ideas. Bear with me please!

1 comment:

Rhonda Raine said...

Dawn, those r really nice socks-he'll be happy when he checks out his stocking on 12/25! Enjoy your co. this w/e. I was adding your blog to my google side bar on my laptop-i love the bar-it shows friend's blogs, updates, shows a pic. slideshow, int. news & weather. Whatever you want to add to it you can. It's cool!