Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

56

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!

This is a filler blog post. I took pictures of some things I wanted to post about and deleted them from the camera before I got them onto my laptop. Yes, I had a few choice words for myself when that happened. I've been fighting a migraine for too many days now. I'm barely conscious so I probably won't remember I did it anyway until I go back and read this post one day.

But hey!! This made me feel a bit better. I even admitted I don't cook, I curse (a tiny bit) and I whine and complain! Too funny.

4 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I got a 78 which was a pleasant surprise:)Thankyou for commenting on my drawing.Hugs Darcy

Dawn said...

Hope your head starts feeling better...I knew something was up with you. Can't wait to see that silk/cashmere yarn..ooooh. I need to finish my easter funky socks before I knit up my froggin socks. Awesome kit though huh? Take care of yourself! love ya

Anna said...

I took this quiz a couple of weeks ago. I forget where I saw it. If I remember correctly, I scored a 43.

Hope your head is feeling better.

NatRed2 said...

Great test Dawn... where do you find this stuff!!

I scored a lowly 49... they said average. Maybe that is why I am not married...LOL